Monday, November 1, 2010

Arianny Celeste Gets Uber Sexy For Maxim

Here’s UFC “Octagon Girl”, and one of the sexiest babes on the entire freaking planet, Arianny Celeste, looking hotter than a supernova in the May issue of Maxim magazine. Wow! Wow, wow, wow, wow… wow! I’m at a loss for words, but even if I wasn’t, words can’t do this girl justice. Heck, building a temple in her name, and worshiping her every Saturday night still wouldn’t be enough. She is perfect from head to toe, and the definition of sexy if you ask me.
And as if these photos weren’t enough, I’ve also posted a video of the photoshoot for added hotness, but make sure not to operate any heavy machinery after checking it out. Ok, I need some air. Head over to Maxim’s website for a whole bunch more photos of the drop dead sexy Arianny Celeste. One more time… wow!
Click here to see the Video
Arianny Celeste UFC Arianny Celeste UFC Arianny Celeste UFC Arianny Celeste UFC ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment